Monday, October 17, 2005

TIRED

AH... first day of work... I'm so tired... alot to learn leh very blur...somemore so many password to remember. WTF man... actually didn't do much work today, went through the leave system but don't understand a thing...WAHAHA... but colleagues & Chief Secretary quite good. Chief took half day leave so I only did abit of paperwork coz my card got problems can't log into the PC...haiz..so damn troublesome. Reach home around 6.30pm, still quite early coz I actually took the chartered bus, now got to take the chartered bus liao if not if I take public transport it would cost me a bomb and it would take ages before I reach my workplace coz damn Ulu. haha. Aunties inside the chartered bus very nice, told me where the pickup place and drop off place. Ah... whole day reading that stupid file makes me damn sleepy xia... I miss my Dears... Are they missing me too???

No comments: