Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I have been having sleeping disorder these few days, I manage to sleep around 2-3am but wake up at ard 6am then I can't get back to sleep already, don't know what happen to me? Maybe I'm stress up coz of the new job got to wake up very early liao. Anyway now is 3am I still haven't sleep, Well... yest (3/10) was my off day, for these 2 weeks I will be working 2 days off 1 day coz I'm clearing my replacement off, so did some shopping, bought 1 shoe, 1 top & 1 skirt,Image hosted by Photobucket.com can't manage to get the pants I want, out of stock...Image hosted by Photobucket.com met Janice for awhile, take discount card from her then went Wisma pass the gals the card I made then went NAC lunch with my Darling Sena, reach home around 6pm. Juz now finally finish my card for other colleagues, so tired... then pack my room again, clear alot of things... my room is now halfway through to finish...hehe, enjoy packing randomly...hopefully later I can have a good sleep throughout.
Looking forward to Sena's engagement this Sun and ROM on Mon...hope she like the present I gave her...Oh gosh... I don't know what to wear leh.
I'm tired, got to catch up my sleep. Oyasumi.

No comments: