Sunday, October 23, 2005

summary

Hmm...what should i write today? maybe a summary of what happen this week.
Monday, first day of work, so scared, worried and lonely. colleagues is quite nice but i felt so left out coz don't even know what they talking about or who they talking about so I just do my work. Like that continuously for 5 days, I'm still so quiet coz I don't have same topic to talk to them except for work stuffs, the only person I can talk more is with my Chief Clerk, she is a mum of 2 kids, she got the same interest as me that is Korean drama, haha. coz i can't log in my pc to access to the program so practically morning i will be on her desk to do my work so sometimes we will be talking about Kdrama, but the funny thing is our taste of show is very different lor, alot of show I find not nice she say nice then I say nice she say not nice, funny right? but we still have the same liking on certain show lah, haha. sometimes I felt lonely inside the office leh, coz is like I really don't know what to say to them except for work stuffs lor, even my colleagues say I'm very quiet and sometimes I didn't even go lunch together with them, I just buy back to eat in the office, coz sometimes I go makan with them I also very quiet so I rather just buy back and eat in the office. so xian right? I miss my darlings ex-colleagues.... miss everything about them, miss the craps, FOS etc... I always reach home around 6.30pm and when I reach home I felt so lonely leh, coz is like I don't know what I should do, coz sometimes tv show not nice then when i log on to the pc nobody is online so early, then now I got to sleep early because I got to wake up at 6am . Sat & Sun also seems very boring, no $ to go out and so boring to stay at home. luckily yest I met up with my mum and aunt pauline for dinner at ang mo kio central and they accompany me do some shopping, bought a pair of shoe, 1 top and 1 pant. If I never meet them up, I guess I will bored to death, I'm so used to spending my weekends at work and now when I got the free time, I felt so damn xian xia... and I just wanted to meet someone up regardless of family or friends. Well maybe jus|and is right, I should go get a bf right? but what the heck, think so easy meh, macham they will fall from sky like that. LOL. back to work tomorrow, so feel like crying...

I'M SO Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: