Monday, October 10, 2005

Just came back not long from Sena's engagement party at JB, tired xia... reach her boyfriend's home at CCK ard 4.40pm, bus left at around 5.10pm, reach her engagement place around 7.30pm, so damn long right? coz we kept waiting & waiting. nearly sleep inside the bus xia. haha, anyway the ceremony started around 8pm and last around 1 hour, so dinner practically start at 9pm, oh gosh... I whole day never eay anything xia...haha. Sena is really very beautiful today but she look nervous and tired. Her costume today is red with lots and lots of gold, Sam's finger all with gold rings xia, no kidding man..haha. After the ceremony then I got the chance to talk to Sena and took some photos, she very cute say her smile like very fake coz smile too much liao. will upload the photo once its ready. ^0^ reach Sinagpore custom around 11.45pm, manage to take the last train from CCK and drop off at Ang Mo Kio then take cab home, oh gosh... I'm so dead tired. Today still got to go to her ROM. Ah... just now take photo that time I very cheeky, I turn to the both of them and said I want to take a photo of both of your kissing. Image hosted by Photobucket.com WAHAHAHA... they so paisei and Sena was like you come my wedding next year then take then Sam was like cannot lah, too many people liao. wahahaha. they are such cute couple leh. Wishing them an Everlasting Love!!!
As what I have written on the card for Sena~ I'm really happy that you have found your soul mate, someone you can hold hands till old, be a healthy and loving nanny. Love you lots my Darling~~

No comments: