Friday, October 07, 2005

Teary...

Felt like having a good cry now. So many things on my mind and I'm so damn tired. Received stocks today and was busy like hell the whole day, actually work til 7pm but I left around 8.45pm. Late afternoon met a regular customer, she bought some app and we was like talking about the discount thing then she said she actually have discount card for another company but she bought from us for nett price then I ask her why she never went there? guess what was her reply? She said I like your service mah, ARGH... I was so touched. so I tell her today might be the last time I'm serving her coz I'm leaving and she look kind of sad... then ask me about my new job etc. then she ask me how's the pay all these so I just say the new job got higher pay lor, so she ask me back, is the high pay very important? so I just told her coz its office and I got to work only 5 days a week mah and here is 6 days lor, so she kind of understand then we ended saying take care, so sweet of her right? Managed to meet Jo, my regular customer, luckily when she came I was still around, she came around 8.30pm so managed to pass her the small gift personally to her and she look abit shock, haha. She was also like.. "you really leaving ah...." AH... just makes me go so sad hearing all these. Received a card by my Wisma colleague, Lena, Fanice & Jaslyn. so sweet of them. Love it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fee~ I'm so glad that finally you understand why I like HS & Eric so much. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
they are such cute patricks right? haha.

BTW, when I was waiting for my bus to go home, I actually drop few droplets of tears. AH... so sad...

No comments: