Monday, October 10, 2005

ROM

5.45pm is the time ROM ceremony should start but guess what time Sena reach? 7.10pm. Oh gosh... she was stuck at Tuas there. So we actually have the ROM ceremony change to outdoor instead of indoor. After the ceremony, James go off first coz he got to meet his friend so I was left alone. After the ROM we went makan at Little India - Banana Leaf restaurant. Sena ask me to take the car instead of bus so her brother drives us there, I was so damn paisei coz our car actually got ribbons on the car and I was the only chinese inside the car ( got 4 people inside the car, me Sena's brother, cousin & 1 aunt) and I put the bouquet of flowers on my lap so that the aunt can sit, so when we were driving to our destination, alot of people inside bus, inside car was like staring at me which makes me so embarass, the cousin also notice that and said: "wait people thought you marrying an Indian". WAHAHA so damn funny. Dinner was quite nice but I felt so left out even though the cousin was like talking to me but mostly they were communicating in Indian so don't understand a thing. Anyway manage to take few pics ^0^
Back to work tomorrow, seems like alot of things to do xia...xianz...
Buen Camino.

No comments: