Thursday, October 06, 2005

My off day again today, had a good sleep yesterday, guess I'm really tired coz recently haven't been sleeping well. Anyway, woke up in the afternoon, go Polyclinic take my blood test, I really pissed off with the nurse leh... she took my blood already then put it in the wrong tube then no choice got to take my blood again, Nao Hia man... I think she is the same gal that took my blood test last month then left me a bruise for around 1 week coz i think she poke the wrong place, WTF man. ARGH... hopefully next time is not her again... just my luck xia. After that went Bugis Guanyin temple pray pray, then go bugis check out any vcd and magazine, anyway its not my day today so didn't bought anything, good also lah, got to save $ leh, broke xia. came back did my laundry and watch tv. excited over sunday Sena's engagement and monday her ROM, ah... what to wear??? hm... anyway recently i manage to slim down abit then some of the old clothes I got can wear again..hehe so happy.
Still left with 9 days to 15 Oct. 6 working days left. Time just pass by so fast man, today wake up and was lazing on my bed then think of how many days left over here then I felt the urge to cry leh but I quickly divert my attention and get up to bath. Few days ago met 1 regular customer then I told her I'm leaving and she told me to take care, yesterday called up my VIP customer Jo regarding abt the new stock then I also told her my last day on the 15th then most probably she will pop by tomorrow, I have prepare a small gift for her, hopefully can meet her tomorrow.

A friend is someone who walks in when the whole world has walked out.

No comments: