Monday, March 21, 2005

Nearly tender my resignation...

Today i nearly tender my resignation, really can't stand the HONGKIE(OM) lor.... she always giving us alot of problems leh.... Eee..... shit her....
today then realise my friend PH ROM is actually on the 28 mar not 25 mar....haha..i really very blur lor... anyway i already requested my off day on the 25 mar liao so i will just only attend her buffet dinner at her house... so envious of my friends, alot getting ROM this year... I also want to settle down leh... =( sad xia... still abit worried about my medical report...haiz.... my life is so unsmooth sailing leh... wat if my report is really positive??? haiz...k i shouldn't think too much...
Yeah... tomorrow is my off day.... can sleep whole day le...keke... happy...
recently watch the show Son of the Mask & The Pacifier liao, nice show quite funny...
ah... i register the neo pet leh...so damn angry yesterday want to find food for my pet so damn difficult... all sold out then i kept refresh the page. KNS man.... finally after alot of try manage to buy 2 hotdog for my pet... haha....
k lah nothing to update liao.... nite...


QUOTE
Be slow in choosing a friend,
Slower in changing a friend.

No comments: