Thursday, March 17, 2005

Effects of the med

After i took the flu & cough medicine, the effects took me half an hour to make me drowsy and i slept from 4+ to 8+ nearly to 9pm, so tired xia but during the sleep still managed to hear my phone beeping. haha. but i manage to see the message after i woke up, saw my cousin's gf message me saying to postphone our outing( she wanted to buy a pair of Nike shoe, ask me to accompany her go Queensway to buy) to later date coz next week she busy with her exam thing. Then my buddy Lin message me did i manage to check out Thyroid? so i reply her yap but dunno wat it says alot of Chim things, haha, she say she check out on net also then she also dunno wat it says but if never take medicine regularly will lead to other sickness. so thoughtful of her. Oh so scary, hope the results after 2 weeks will be negative. My coleague message me in the afternoon to tell me to cut down on the mid nite oil, MSN, ask me to rest more, so sweet of her. ok shall stop now. until the next post....

No comments: