Tuesday, May 10, 2005

YEAH

yeah yeah... in just a few hours time, I'm heading for my vacation... haha...waited finally for so long leh... I'm so excited... hopefully will be a happy n fruitful trip..haha.. i wana go KL shop n shop leh... hopefully the trip to KL will be a very smooth one ^_^ but seriously i hate the bus journey... its kind of love & hate... coz u can sleep very quietly n enjoy very nice scenery, hate is i when i need to go toilet and have to wait for another stop over, there was once like that lor, nearly can't control myself...haha... though it will be a very short trip, i really hope i can enjoy myself... my one week leave so SHIOK xia...today almost sleep whole day man...coz raining so shiok then i sleep until i dun wana wake up..haha.. anyway i juz finish packing my things only, still left abit to pack lah, hopefully dun miss anything out, my bag is so heavy leh... very kiasu one...i always like to bring alot of things, in case of emergency man...
k lah, i got to stop here and take my shower liao, still got to prepare a bit of things, wish me have a nice holiday ba... love you guys...take care...

No comments: