Sunday, May 08, 2005

the letter

ok...as i have said i will po up the letter. so here it goes.

Dear Helen

I write to share good news with you. Last saturday,I was at your NKWM store at PP and bought yoga mat, apparel and a pair of running shoes. The 10% discount for May Day was a good deal!! I ran with my new shoes on Sunday and it did not fit well. Brought it back to your store and Pauline, the lady who served me on Saturday, was excellent in attending me. She helped me choose another pair and even checked the sizes at the other stores. She went to Orchard to pick it up for me and I was able to get my shoes by Monday night. I am impressed with her service, dedication and professionalism!
Inspired by her, I decided to explore sports retailing to ensure that sports retailers are able to give excellent service like her. I assume that if retailers are equipped with sports fundamentals, they would be able to better advise their customers, the way Pauline has done for me. As a result, I tried to put a new program for sports retailing.
Cheers
Dr Wee (i dun wana put full name)
PhD, MBA, Bsc(Hons), BBA, FCIM(UK)
Director/Centre for Innovation and Enterprise
Republic Polytechnic

this might be the only ever good thing that happen in my this company. haha..
still 2 more days to go for mt genting trip....YEAH... i wana go KL shop till drop.... haha...hope it don't rain..

No comments: