Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Actually I'm very lazy to blog these few days coz the Taka sales is driving me crazy and I'm so tired. guess what... ever since i work there, i have been sleeping very early leh, like these few days i slept ard 1.30am where normally i sleep around 2+ 3am and yesterday is a record...i doze off at 1am....i guess i'm really too tired... wish this stupid sales ends faster. anyway today i met Clara, saw her at atm through the place i work then i call her, i ask her to come in and talk then she say ok but she totally forgot come and find me...haha..funny xia..
YEAH... someone did a very sweet thing for me...my Sayang Land help me capture alot of Eric's photo leh...so sweet of her...haha..i'm like making everybody known that i go GA GA CRAZY head over heels for him... THANKS Girl...love you~
Another happy thing is i ask my cousin's gf help me buy My boyfriend is type B movie ticket..I'm watching it tmr...YEAH... this show i bio very long liao...finally is out... hope is a nice one... watching it with Janice tmr, she going for interview tmr, hope all goes well for her.
k i better stop now...my whole body aching...and i'm hungry too...haha...
Oh yah... few days ago in Korea, Eric won 2 award for his new Korea drama. CONGRATULATIONS. can't wait for his new show to come out...[anticipating] don't make me wait too long....haha

No comments: