Thursday, April 28, 2005

To ~ Land

A poem to share with you.

I cannot hear your laughter
I cannot see your smile.
I wish that we could talk again
If only for awhile.
I know you're watching over me
Seeing everything I do.
And though you'll always be with me
I will always be missing you.
You taught me that life is much too short
And at any time could end.
But know that no matter where you are
You will always be my friend.
And when it's time for me to go
You'll be there to show me the way
I wish that you could still be here
But I'll see you again someday.

today i finally watch finished one jap drama...about love again..as usual... about high school couple then the gal got leukemia then died.... very sad show...and i flood my pillow while watching the last disc.... so sad... so feel like sharing this poem with Land... hope u like it...

If it weren't for memories, I'd probably still be crying. I have come to realize that sometimes, all you can hold on to are memories.

No comments: