Wednesday, April 13, 2005

+_+

Yesterday a very funny thing happehed again....still remember my previous post about there's one customer want to match make her bro to Land??? yesterday morning she called & say thur she wants to bring her brother come to our shop pretend shopping with her then so that can let them meet at the most natural way and not making them paiseh.... i laugh untill cannot xia...coz Land dun want to meet guy like this type of match make...macham like she cannot find bf like that leh... poor Land...anyway i told her thur if they really come...i will sure run to the storeroom & laugh my hell out first....yah...I'm bad...but its just so funny lor.... Land still can say i can't imagine being relatives with Sally (the customer) i told Land...scarli that guy is her fate xia...she scold me...wahaha..really very funny lah... * I think that time i put the post & say the guy is ard 37 or 38 shld be wrong...think its 30,31 like that...ok...see tomorrow they will come not then i will update yr...interesting oh...looking forward...
Just now finally receive my Uncle Ben's email... that time i email him & tell him my illness... so finally replied le... he say i have shocked him...haha... I also shock myself loh...LOLz... he very sweet loh...coz he is now based @ Shanghai working then he gave me his hp no say i can give him a call or sms for support... =) thats my family... my cousins & family all quite worried about me...all saying anything must call or sms them....so sweet loh... i just love my family...
k will update yr...maybe not tomorrow coz at nite I'm going out, but rest assured i will update yr...love yr...

No comments: