Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I went for an interview today...

Today i went for an interview, recommend by my Sayang Siti...she knew the boss of a jewellery shop then yest she went to the interview, i went today, located near Aljunied mrt so its very near my house. I actaully arrange for the interview on 10am lor then guess what??? I wake up @ 10am sumore is the lady call me then i still sleeping and I don't even know its 10am until she ask me what time is the interview I say 10 am then she say anyway now its 10am then i was like so SHOCK.... then she ask me to come any time by 6pm lor...so I wake up then rush abit.. then i reach there ard 11am coz i took cab there... then i reach there fill up the application form then the lady interview me talk about their job scope then when we want to talk about the pay she went inside the boss room to see how much they can pay me then the lady come out say let me talk to another lady about another work that is to sell STOCKINGS...i was like HUH??? nearly fainted leh...what sell stockings??? stocking need salesgirl wan meh??? so damn funny, I told Lin & Xuan and they also find it very funny xia... lucky today i never confirm I want to work xia... tomorrow i will call them & reject loh. like waste my time xia... then after the interview I went to meet Minnie Mouse, my cousin's gf coz my cousin's name is Micky so I call her gf Minnie Mouse...keke...nice name leh... I promise to accompany her go Queensway buy 1 Nike shoe then finally today we went... then after that go Outram bought 2 cds, one is by Norah Jones another one is Fish Leong then after that we wnet OG shopping... I manage to bought 1 shorts, very active type of shorts for $15, quite a good catch..hehe..Minnie Mouse bought some things too...quite nice shopping with her, our first time go out together..keke...she chio me go clubbing on thur but I going out on fri night quite broke liao so maybe next time ba... +_+ then after that we took train home so i drop off first @ Toa Payoh she drop off @ Sembawang. I went Toa Payoh TS bought a Taiwan drama, cheap xia...$12 for a whole set of show, actually wanted to buy it long ago but so ex xia... the title is Young Cappuccino..i very excited that its so cheap so buy it...aiyo....don't know nice not leh... I always buy vcd very "chong dong" want...keke..
Die lah...I have do my Sayangs card, intend to make card for my colleagues but i only left with 3 days to finish 3 card leh...hw??? aiyo...must stop all my net & vcds liao...haha...


If I can stop one Heart from breaking
I shall not live in vain
If I can ease one Life the Aching
Or cool one in Pain
Or help one fainting Robin
Unto his Nest again
I shall not live in Vain.

If I had a single flower
Whenever I think of you
I would walk a garden of flowers

No comments: