Monday, September 26, 2005

sick

today wake up at 4pm. Oh gosh... I'm Image hosted by Photobucket.com today... these few days having fever & since yesterday started having migrain again... so Image hosted by Photobucket.com today. juz feel like sleeping the whole day. Anyway these few days have been packing my things, my vcd lah, my clothings lah & doing laundry, still got alot of things to clear, me being very sentimental tends to keep alot of things so now its really time to clear all unwanted things. next month got more time to clear my things since I got my replacement off to clear before I go, so now I'm packing my things bits by bits. met my Mum juz now, she borrowed Korean drama from me, oh gosh.. she's so cute leh. Anyway recently there's no nice show to watch so spent alot of time doing my own stuffs and d/l Shinhwa video ^0^ hehe. oh gosh... migrain is back again... shit...now count down to my pay day, got to buy office clothes liao, shit goanna be broke...very broke... and the f thing... my discman spoilt, WTF man...
Hm... feel like eating Image hosted by Photobucket.com & Image hosted by Photobucket.com leh... keke.
today sleep for so long, hopefully can get to sleep later, I think can sleep lah coz I just now took milk liao, milk is really good for me, if I drink milk that day, sure sleep very well, so all those who is having sleepless night, try drinking milk, it helps.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Sweet dreamz & sleep tight, my CHINGU.

No comments: