Tuesday, September 20, 2005

By Jus|and:

We're like sisters & best of frds. We can do anything or nothing & still have the best of time. Just bcos I enjoy her company. We share secrets, laughter & just have fun. We don't judge each other & accept exactly the way we're. I look at her & see a great person. One I love spending time with. We all share something in common & are tied together by memories, tears, laughs, smiles & by love for the other. Frdship is the strangest but GREATEST thing in the world.

As we walk our path of life, we meet pple everyday. Most are simply met by chance. But some are sent our way. These become special frds whose bond we can't explain. I know tat some frds just come & go. But not sotong gal. We're frds to the core. Our frdship was meant to be frm the first time we met. Frds at first sight. So gal.... whenever u feel down or when u miss my FOS, u can always find me. Te quiero

By Fee:

I am so going to miss talking tua kee(lol. U get what i mean ryte..?)with you, sharing those Korean dramas and drooling over Yan Taos. The Char Kway Teow we both loved. Kaya Toasts. Hais. We all, I mean ALL of us are going to miss you badly. You've thought me alot during these past two months working with you, and I really hope, we will share a long friendship over the coming years. It's going to be hard, building and making new friends, but trust me, you will always know the right path. Have faith. Dun forget to miss me, okay????????

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For being there when I need you and standing beside me...
For listening without judging, and knowing without asking...
For keeping even the tiniest secrets safe...
For making me laugh, encouraging my dreams, and loving me as I am...
and most of all for being you...
THANK YOU my wonderful supportive FRIEND!!!

No comments: