Thursday, September 22, 2005

17 Days to go

I'm only left with 17 more days before leaving this company. Oh gosh..its too fast liao. And it seems like I haven't got any intention to leave yet. Anyway maybe when its near Oct 15(my last day) then I will finally realize that it's time for me to embark on a new journey. I'm scared coz I find the new journey route cold, dark and lonely. I'm really hoping that there will be warmth & lights shone over me real soon.
Dongli is so sweet, previously he called me and I've told him about my new job andtoday he called me up again telling me which bus to go to my new workplace, even though I don't know izit the correct place but its this gesture that makes me feel so happy. You know, its the thoughts that counts.
Eric told me that Jeannie told him that if I would like to come back to this job, I'm always welcome. But I tell myself I shouldn't be thinking this way coz if I really think that if I cannot stand the new job, I would sure got this thinking, "Never mind lah, quit, quit lor I still can go back to my old job" I really cannot afford to have this thinking if not I cannot succeed in everything I do. Don't you think so? I really have to think far from now. All right my Dears. Wish me luck, happiness& success. Buen Camino. Sweet dreamz. Sleep tight.

No comments: