Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I should be having good mood this week coz Shinhwa is coming... but today my mood sucks, the culprit - my manager...really make MY BLOOD BOILS xia... he didn't approve my Off-in-lieu (OIL) on sun, WTF man... feel like giving him a tight slap & giving me all sorts of crap excuse then in the end say i help you change yr off day from sat to sun lor then u can have off on sun... which that means i got to work from thur to sat, which i hate that coz continuously work for 3 days.... BLOODY IDIOT MAN.... and regarding my OIL he said i stil got another 4 days, so practically i got another week before i start my new job on 18 Sep so i got to clear my OIL lah, and the idiot thing he tell me, may not be approve, what the heck... unless you can convert the OIL to cash if not that means will have to forfeit my OIL leh, wah so unfair lor...he say he will get to finance regarding can convert to cash or not, say will get back to me tmr, alright let's see what he will tell me tmr if not i'm going to find another person to talk this matter over, no wonder so many full-timers leaving man... what a F*@# company is this, bloody makes my blood boil, i haven being so angry for a very long time liao leh and i'm trying to suppress my anger at the office so i'm trying to vent my anger on my blog... AAAAAAAAHHHHHH.... i miss Muz man...at least he will help me with my OIL, STUPID COMPANY....feel like giving him a Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting in the ass.
At least i feel much better after venting my anger...

1 sad news, some may have already knew, "Crocodile hunter" Steve Irwin passed away after a stingray attacked him, that was so sad, i quite love his show in animal planet, not only his passion for crocs but other animals too, even though some gestures seems abit exagerrating but it's still fun to have him on the show. He left behind a wife & 2 young kids, few days ago i was watching his documentary shown when he came over to Singapore Zoo to help move a crocodile to a new home & he simply loved our Ah Meng, it's still very unbelievable that he died, so RIP.

~~~countdown to 5 more days to concert~~~
13 more days to new work...i'm nervous...

No comments: