Sunday, September 03, 2006

AAAAHHHH......
I finally saw Shinhwa's schedule in SG... I can't wait to see them... in exactly a week is their concert...
This week is going to be a very busy month... with Shinhwa coming & my new job on 18 Sep, yap... i'm finally changing job... to a very new environment - Bank. I hope i can adapt to that environment, bank job seems alot of OT. BUSY BUSY BUSY what a busy month...
I'm so happy that i got Shinhwa's newest album song, i have all that in my hp... and i have change my ringing, message & alarm tone all to their songs... haha... i know i'm being crazy, keke...
yest head to ktv after work with my family... abit pissed off can't find the Kangta & Vannass song 127 days, few days ago went KTV in JB with Janice they have the song & somemore got Super Junior song U, the song that i like, so ^0^ well anyway now my voice damn low... my throat hurts~~~ +_+ and i'm tired...
Bud~~~
how's yr decision going on? I know is a very hard decision to make but everyone have to make choices just don't regret your choice. Life is too short to look back & regret, so whatever decision you make, just look ahead ba~~~
Other people may be there to help us, teach us, guide us along our path. But the lesson to be learned is always ours.
Always there for u ^0^

~~~1 more week~~~

No comments: