Thursday, September 28, 2006

Finally into 2nd week of work, time passed by so fast and TGIF tmr...yeah...hehe... i'm getting more adapted to my workplace already except job scope wise still the same, doing backlogs, these 2 days have been calling up lawyer firms to chase docu, so xian... some secretary is nasty...hehe My colleagues is nice, lucky me...hehe...
Ok...i very lazy to go back edit Shinhwa pics, so gonna post here... thanks Xuan for uploading pics...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me & Janice taking photo while waiting for Shinhwa oppa to arrive at airport...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Actually this was suppose to be a very good shot, coz can see my Sungie Darling... but STUPID FLASHLIGHT...i can so kill myself man... see they were walking right in front of us...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A glimpse of JunJin, the one in red

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My concert tic & Orange neon light stick

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Janice & my tics...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Before concert, photo snapping moments~~~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
View from my seat...they look tiny...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hyesung solo - same thoughts

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After concert, on the way home... miss our oppas... gosh, 1 mth of anticipating, over in a night... +_____+ when are they coming back???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My supper ^0^ my favourite "Ah Ni noodles" at my house here, this noodles from my parents generation till now, still surviving though standard drop slightly but still very nice... i always eat kway teow extra spicy... the chilli is my favourite... woohoo...*gosh... craving for it now* anyway it only sell at night, start ard 10+pm till 7+ or 8+ in the morning...weekend always long q wan...

No comments: