Saturday, April 15, 2006

YOYO... how is everyone getting on? me? since i start this new job becoming more & more tired... 12 hrs work is not that fun though, come back from work feel very sleepy liao... off day also wana sleep at home xia...
anyway, my uncle came back frm Shanghai & got me my dvd...hehe so happy... ah hua juz came back frm holiday in HK & Janice is going Japan... AH...so angry...i wana go holiday too...but no $$ xia... haiz... when is Shinhwa new album coming out huh? idiot..they kept delaying the album...hm... izit bcoz of Eric oppa's injury? hopefully their album come out soon and come SG for their promotions... got news say they coming to Asia for concert, SG is one of the stop too...hopefully they will come... in another 1 wk i'm turning 24 liao...oh gosh...really feel so old liao leh but thinking still seems childish leh...haha... how huh? haiz... today's entry very random...well...i juz wrote whatever pop out on my mind lor...=)
my birthday wish for this year... i wana go HOLIDAY!!!!!

No comments: