Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Finally yest is my last day of work... 5 mths in this company make me grow alot... seen alot of diff type of people...these few days "liang ma lu" lor...sat starting a new job...abit scare though... tmr going JB with Xuan...hehe...wana pig myself out... miss Malaysia's KFC whipped potato... I'm coming tmr...hehe... make sure i order the large one.. ^0^ recently ask my uncle get me korean drama in Shanghai coz there cheaper mah... ask him to get me 3 show, Full House, Wedding & Mafia girlfriend, actually i got the Full house vcd liao, but the vcd abit spoilt so might as well get DVD to keep instead, since i like that show...hehe..actually when i ask my uncle to get the other show Wedding, Singapore haven sell yet, but i saw it in Toa Payoh recently... hm...so tempted to watch, hopefully he comes back faster next mth...
AH.... i MISS HS.... not much news about him recently...so sad...hm...tmr go JB wana check out got S album not...hehe...
recently really no mood to blog...guess my life is pretty much boring though... haiz... xian.. i miss my days in NKPP... happiest moments...though pay & some people sucks but that was also my happiest moments... but alot of people have left, but glad that we still keep in contact though... i wana go holiday... if best can migrate will be better...haha...
til my next post...

No comments: