Tuesday, April 25, 2006

How I celebrated my birthday? hm... nothing much though, met up with Lin, Xuan & Ah Hua and did abit shopping in the noon & caught Daisy at Cineleisure then went Heeren for dinner after that Ah Hua went back home first then we met Lin's friend and went to a pub to chill out, Lin surprise me with a cake... so sweet of her, Thanks Bud...even though it's only a slice but its the though that counts....(^0^)
And yes... before I forgot... I would like to Thanks all those who sent me bithday smses... thanks for remembering my birthday, it's always so sweet to have friends remembering my bithday. But I'm so sad that my Mum failed to call me up & wish me, she say she was working that day & forgot about it...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

@ Billy Bombers
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Birthday to me


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: