Friday, April 21, 2006

I'm sick today, terrible sore throat, wake up & my throat hurts, so irritating... and the stupid block nose makes me nearly can't sleep, oh gosh i hate it when my throat hurts... anyway the med given by the doc quite good, my throat now doesn't hurt that much liao, the cough & flu med makes me sleep like pig, slept from 1pm to 6pm...
tmr's my BIRTHDAY.... =) well, haven't really plan where to go but will be meeting my galfriends... wana go where? wana do what? I have really no idea man... feel like go movies again coz really can't think of going anywhere, a movie & dinner maybe will be all, let's see how though...
well... your should have saw the Shinhwa pic i posted below? how? Yandao? hehe... that's the style for the new album coming out in may... the look drop dead gorgeous, aren't they?? (^0^) see how HS & Eric's smile...(melting) hehe...

No comments: