Wednesday, April 19, 2006

yest went to catch Eight Below...nice... cute, funny & touching, nearly cried at the last part, the husky is so beatiful and their determination to survive & wait for their owner to come back is so touching... next show i wana watch Take the Lead... seems nice too =) i have been continuously 3 weeks tue went to watch movie, 1st week watched Ice Age 2, 2nd wk watch Tristan & Isolde & yest Eight Below. hehe, all watch at Bishan... anyway watch wkday is so much cheaper lor... mon received my first birthday message for this year, very early right coz Janice will be in Japan on my birthday so she send me an early greeting... i also wana spend my birthday @ oversea at least once in my lifetime... i wana change my hp... stupid hp duno izit the keypad got problem or wat.. msg halfway then appear to main screen, and it happens almost everytime when i press the space button... so angry... i reply 1 msg got to at least type 4 to 5 times, so juz now i replied Lin's msg w/o typing the space bar "anditendsuplikethis". haha...she say i'm testing her eyesight... but no choice lor...
i've finally change my skin...(^0^) nice?? finally after so long.... hahaha...

No comments: