Wednesday, July 22, 2009

yest i asked serene to pick me up to go polyclinic
wasn't feeling very well, restless, breathless and giddy, no energy at all
so she came pick me up ard 1.30 and sent me to geylang bahru, she accompanied me for lunch first and registration, bt halfway during registration, she left to do her work and come back pick me up later.
the doc i saw sucks xia, think she's from ireland, so attitude lor
walau felt like slapping her...
anyway she put me back to use inhaler again, something which i dun like
thn had my blood taken for thyroid checkup coz i kept having fast heart beat and shorter sleeping hrs recently
thn head to the asthma control station, and they handed me some form below


to fill up daily, circle whn i have asthma symptom in the day, box when i have it at night and X when i use the reliever
so these few days is gona mark all


this form is so colourful, with stickers & highlighter
is bascially telling you to use what inhaler whn u are well, caution or danger zone

the nurses in the asthma room is so much better than the doc, one even ask me to take care when i leave =) so sweet

so i have to wait 2 weeks for my blood test and to review back on my asthma
whn i met up with serene later, i kept complaining abt the doc
ARGH... i hate her... dun let me see her next visit...

No comments: