Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Cityview htl - yau ma tei


back entrance




reception






see how small the toilet door

we had our temperature check upon check in, guess what?
my temp was 38.4
freaking higher thn in airport lor...
thn cannot go room, need to retake temp, so i ask for key to toilet, after 5 min retake temp, 37.4
duno why drop so fast lor... anyway glad can go up room liao, but totally spoil my holi mood lor =(
whn we open the door to our room, WALAU... freaking pathetic small lor... even smaller thn last yr htl lor...
the staff all lack of =) this face, except those in reception abit more smile, those at concierge no smiling face de lor... walau...
Guess i won't be staying in this hotel the 2nd time...
coz they nvr refund me my deposit on the spot, whn i came back, i check my account, the deposit was pending, IDIOT...

No comments: