Saturday, May 02, 2009

finally brought my lappy to service... LOL
i tink it has been nearly 1 mth i left it untouched..keke
anyway so glad singpost has a drop off service on HP =) saves my trouble...
wanted to personalised stamps after getting my lappy drop off, thn went to the counter, abit nt very satisfied with the service, as i only have hardcopy of my photo, the staff did not know how to handle it and ask me whether have i have thumbdrive for the photo, of coz i do not have la, then she told me it would take some time, it was around 3.30 at that time, and singpost close at 4pm on weekend, then she came over and told me she quite new(everyone else was busy attending to other customers) then she suggest why not i come back on mon instead.... KAOZ... so idiot lor... -_-

after singpost went to long john & tabao food home, ordered a fish & ckn meal with a clam chowder to go along, and when i reached home i saw a packet of fries inside my box... fuck... no wonder the bill came out to 9.50.. KNN.. service so slow & so fucked up service... WHEN DID I ORDER THE FRIES.... wana vomit blood lor...


after eating went to "tui" my poor hand & leg... and this is the outcome



I'M ON BANDAGED AGAIN....

No comments: