Wednesday, March 12, 2008

haiz...
my cough just don't stop... had x ray taken last fri, this week thn go back to see result, but frankly speaking i dun feel like going back... i was at AMK poly last fri and waited til 5pm thn get my ass out of it... so freaking long q. >___< i wana go back to geylang poly, at least no need wait so long lor...
went to have my hair cut at tpy

Photobucket
me in my pink pyjamas =) the lady help me blow straight my hair... so long nvr see myself in straight hair... haha

Photobucket
my lurves...

mon glenn came to our office, his school was closed on mon so lily bought him to office, he was sticking to me whole morning, lily took pm leave... he just love to be with me, lily told me last week glenn said he missed me... AW... SO SWEET... melting... i'm being missed by someone... hehe

back to work...

No comments: