Sunday, March 02, 2008

ALOHA
yo... wat a great weather
had woke up from my nap not too long ago... slept ard 4 hrs just for my nap...
GOD... HOW TO SLEEP TONITE? DRINK MY DOM? OR TAKE MY FLU & COUGH MED? HM... I DUNO... WE SHALL SEE...

woke up and switch on my tv, boring... nothing to watch so i switch to animal planet, and they were showing a documentary on an orphan killerwhale nicknamed Springer, she spent six months dodging ferries near Seattle, which she thought (the ferries) is her family after her mum passed away and she was lost with her family pod, she then became sick and how they nurse her back and finally she return to her own family pod and it was just so touched when her own family accepted her... it was just so touching that my tears just flows out...
wana see more on the article, link below
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/wildside/springer/index.html

how's everyone CNY? must be a blast? for me.. it's the most boring CNY, never had so long holiday of CNY, 6 days - mostly spent at home... though feb is the shortest month of all, this year feb seems so long for me... well needless to say, i grew fatter & fatter...hehe...

Photobucket
our forwarded bought this Loy Hei to office, med size but the portion is so big lor... this yr i loy hei twice, hopefully will be a good year for me...

Billy brought me to Tamako at Meridien, photo taken with N73

Photobucket
its actually a very small restaurant

Photobucket
starters with sakae, 1st time i drink sakae... not too bad, nicer than my DOM..hehe

Photobucket
chicken

Photobucket
pork belly & chicken

Photobucket
bacon wrap with jin zhen gu

Photobucket
quail egg & chicken again... haha

actually i was so full with the loy hey in the late afternoon bt i still stuffed myself silly with the food... haha

Photobucket
my neighbour (colleague) bought the LG viewty... muhaha... the stick( someone advise me the actual name pls) looks like mini mascara, sooo cute...

btw, still rem my injured leg b4 new year? gosh.. i'm so damn clumsy coz i kept injuring it again... and it hurts, i'm still going for treatment now, got recomended by an ice-cream vendor that i frequent visit, and it's so near my house, the uncle learns qi-gong before, damn power... then he also help me massage on my right hand(my right wrist crack before & till now sometimes it gets painful), and my throat for my throid (my throat is still swollen even though i have stop my medication) yest i went, he help me massage & really the swell reduced, he say gota go back regulary for treatment for my leg, hand & throat... my god... even though is cheap lah, each session 20 nia... but add up is alot already lor... and the pain i have to bear is @____@
yest i went there i so damn paisei... haha.. i went there with an empty stomach, then halfway throught the massage, i felt giddy lor.. thn i tell the uncle, he say ok rest for awhile, thn offered me a cup of hot water, thn he place his both hands on my forehead and ask me to relax... awhile later i burp & vomitted...wahahaha but i became alright after that... i tink he did some qi gong on my forehead lor... haha... i learnt my lesson.. next time eat before going my treatment... so paisei..lucky no other customer at that time, if not so damn paisei...

caught andy on KBS music bank yest, so cute
Photobucket

it's still raining now... shiok weather =)

No comments: