Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanks my dear friend

I like how u always understand me when i whine
you straight away knew i must have not been sleeping well
i almost forgot until u reminded me
I like how u always knew i'm very tired
and won't disturb me until i look for you
You won't complain when i spent less time with you
and thanks for being by my side when i needed you

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lask week everyday is work & work so tired lor, my 8th working day today... gosh so freaking tired...
Our company had the S & S exhibtion last week, though tired but quite fun, learn more on our products also, though learn not much lah, haha. Oh.. also more familiarize with our promoters...haha i know their name but not their face, never really talk with them lor, luckily got them to talk with if not damn xian... sat was fun coz more crowd & i felt more energetic but i snooze off at 10.30pm, so damn long never sleep so early le lor, esp on a sat...
sun maybe i felt very tired so not much enegry kept sitting down watch the Transformers movie & playing the xbox game...haha..
I'm so freaking tired...

No comments: