Saturday, May 05, 2007

Weehee... finally change my blog skin, hehe... this is totally DIY man... I'm loving it... wat do u tink? leave comments for me alright?

So finally i'm really getting out of my current job, hm... will 怀念 here lor... will be missing some colleagues here, the pantry, my 2 big table, my flatscreen desktop, lunch(more variety of food), location(town area) & of coz my motivation. I'm expecting my last day will be ard 24 or 25 may lor... which will be damn fast wan lor, coz i'm clearing my leave...will be starting my new job in 4 Jun, at least i got a week rest before starting new job. I'm Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket... physically & mentally, some things are going on my mind these few days. Well... i try not to think too much, looking forward to my leave next week... keke...
Take care friends!

No comments: