Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I should be having my nap now...thanks to my 2 cousin..now i'm surfing the net...
Billy called up ard 12.30 which i already got intention to nap at that time, so we talked for aroung 20 mins, then ard 1.15 i was lazing on my bed le, nearly into deep sleep, my hp rang, it's weijie, and some more he msg me twice....AH.... in the end i can't sleep le... so here i am blogging...

I NEED MY SLEEP but i can't get back to sleep...

Weijie finally got a dog....english cocker spaniel but he's going to keep it a secret until his bd celebration next wk & lie it's a present frm his friends... so that means i will be seeing the dog next week... keke... he confirm i will sure fall in love with her....keke... maybe if i really do, i will kidnap the dog...hehehe... finally he is having his own dog... i told him, his mum sure go crazy about it but since it's a present she can't do anything, he really planned well huh...

I hate going to work now... everyday at office is like starting a war, it's really testing my patience, and i'm not motivated too.... haven't seen my motivation for very long at the bus stop, so sad...

Looking forward to Weijie's bd celebration next week... =) It's been so long since i went to chalet le...keke

No comments: