Sunday, November 13, 2005

written by Feee in my friendster...

+My Dearest Senior+

She's a kind and considerate person.Always thought me to be patient and not rush things. I look for her when I had something on mind,and in return,she gave me advices.
She's the kind of person,you would want to bring home with you. U know,like a genie in a bottle. U rub2,and he/she comes out. Yah.Like that.(haha)
I would go anywhere in a jiffy just to see her.Even if it takes flying a jetplane. U can always talk crappy things,cos it made her laugh sometimes. Ya still remember patrick? Hoho.She's never been serious,and yah,the only thing she ever complained about was the air con thingy at home. Haha. And if the korea vcd not yet released. Haha.
But Im glad I wasted a year of schooling just to work,cos if not,I wouldn't have met great people like her. She changed my life for the better,and I'll always remember the advices you gave me.

And yah,through her,I am definetely influenced by the Korean craze.
But ahh..not Eric or HS.Hee..

Take care! Muaaax.=)))

No comments: