Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ah... I am really very lazy to blog these few days. even though i spent alot of time at home recently... just pure lazy. haha. anyway nothing much in particular happening, went to Parkway to return my uniform today, went makan my favourite char kway teow with Land and did some shopping...hehe.. i'm really broke man... oh yah fri i finally bought a korean drama which i waited for it to arrive in Sg for few months liao and i was so damn happy and i finish the show on sat noght..haha.. quite ok but not as nice as i expected maybe bcoz i have read each single episode online already so i roughly knew what they going to show next so the excitement is not there already. hm.. but the both guys inside the show is damn gorgeous...^0^
Feee... i like the testi u wrote for me...hehe.. thanks... take good care my dear...
ok got to go meet my prince charming in my dreamland. oyasumi...

No comments: