Monday, August 08, 2005

YO

Guess what... early morning today, the Army called me up then say i got selected liao.. but must pass the medical check up first, so stupid right? still got to pass the check up, macham i going in to become female officer need to be so healthy. anyway Xuan say the check up very easy. need to take blood test( wah piang... i really every month take blood test man, coz of my Thyroid), urine test, check eye sight n dental check up. Wah..wait for the test result to be out will be another one to two week, AH.. hopefully everything settle faster ba... quite mix feeling leh.. feel like getting out of this company faster but also at the same time so sad to leave here. Haiz... I hope i'm doing the right thing lor... staying at this company i won't be seeing myself very far right? and so sick of burning my weekend & public holiday. abit scare of going to new environment leh..AAHH... got to start from scratch and getting to know new colleagues and new environment. Looking forward and scare, like what the interviewer told me, i need to handle stress coz inside Army got all those officers and the tone they use might be harsh so i need to get use to it. Well... really hope all things goes well.
Well anything i will update here again... Night my DEARS ^0^

No comments: