Friday, August 26, 2005

Sungie's letter

May 7th 2005... I remember the day I stood in front of the fans for the first time with the solo album..
That day that I was so nervous and shaking I dont even know how it went by
but I can remember all your faces that went through it together with me..
Its already been 3 months since I've begun solo activities.
At first it was so hard because of the fear of being alone and the pressure.... but remembering all your pretty faces, your smiles looking at me on that day, has made me able to work hard in my activites...
Till now I've been so busy I realise I haven't had the time to look back.
Theres so many people I am thankful too and sorry too I don't know how to express this heart.. I trust you all know even if I dont say it..

that I'm so so thankful...

All of you, you who fill up the lacking things about me. you'll keep being together with me in the future too right?

All of you who make the so many lacking things
into a so very happy person...

I sincerely love you...

2005.
Hyesung...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

AWW.... so ke ai

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: