Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What a bad day today to start with. What happened? Well... I shall not say it here but it just totally spoil my mood of today. TOTALLY SUCKS. WTF Argh... And my Sungie scandal...ARGH... Never mind its all in the past...

Would like to thank my Dear for writing such nice & interesting story of me in her blog. Thanks for her effort. Its really Image hosted by Photobucket.com and would like to Thank Claud for her effort to find the Shinhwa coke can and now got to bother her to find Sungie's cd for me. Thank you =)
This is the first time I look for a particular cd find like xiao, go alot of places and all don't sell, wanted to buy online but so damn troublesome, first time anticipate a cd like crazy and that type of feeling is so unbearable.

Recently alot of mixed feelings again. My army application...make me wait like xiao then from very excited till now lost confidence. Gosh... hopefully they will reply me within this week, I can't take it already. "Faster get back to me" (screaming inside my brain)
My magazine... Love Letter sitcom... Sungie album... My name is Kim Sam Soon & Love in Harvard vcd... Sena engagement party & ROM... Aww... looking forward to so many things xia... Can't wait for all this to happen...
Today's mood: Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: