Sunday, April 13, 2008

KAO.. tot i was suppose to have some wealth luck this year? 3039 i bought last week after praying my ancestors, i fill out the thing & pass to mum to buy, then this week i didn't buy, mum bought instead and she won... anyway, wats not mine really not mine lor... Photobucket btw 3039 my ic no la~~ hehe
met mum yest to amk central, she wanted to buy gold stuff for her colleague's new born BB gal, so we hang around and i reached hm ard 6+, went shower & i heard my hp ringing... came out & saw mum missed call, call back and the first word from her mouth: "妖怪,电话响这么久,为甚么没有接?" "我在冲凉拉" i was so angry... esp the 妖怪 that word...well thn she ask me gt buy 3039? coz she remember i bought last week, i say nope & she said 开三奖leh, IDIOT man, y i didn't buy 它妈的, anyway mum bought & she won 1K, she would gif me $100.. hehe.. my bd present from her... keke
after the phone call, i made preparation to go out meet Lin & Jen at bishan, Jen juz came back from her japan trip, her pics are making me so tempted to go Jap~~~

Photobucket
sovenir frm Jen's trip

Photobucket
my 1st bd present this yr frm jen

Photobucket
the new koko krunch duo~ hmm.. i still prefer the original choco favour..

No comments: