Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Photobucket

26 today... gosh.. so old liao...
these few days eat & eat til i very xian...

i'm on leave today, yest my boss treat to swisshotel ellenborough cafe, ate till damn full, haha... the durian paste is to die for.... hehe...
she & ceci gave me a necklace but was too short, so ceci took back & change the necklace, so will upload the pic once i get it. =) reached home around 10pm, damn shagged =( coz recently body system abit weak again, down with fever & flu...

i start to silence my hp since 11+ yest and by 12am shuihua was the first to wish me, actually he did not really count the first lah... coz serene last week already wished me liao, she say she scare she forgot...haha.. thn while eating at swisshotel, Micky msg me also, wah piang all so fast lor... haha...after Shuihua is Jindi's msg... was watching fated i love you online & then play with friendster's game till 3am, turn on my tv to watch KBS drama til 4am and slept like a pig till morning... and when i woke up, i was so happy that my hp was on silent mode. WHY?

Photobucket
@ 11.45am

then at 12.06pm
Photobucket

at least i manage to sleep so nicely w/o any noise...hahaha
but i really felt so much Photobucket from you all...
Photobucket to all those sweet friends... love u all =)


18 Apr at MOF

Photobucket

Photobucket
my salmon set

Presents...

Photobucket
Lin

Photobucket
Siew Hua

Photobucket
Janice, bought at taiwan & mask too

Photobucket

oh... going to have sore throat soon... take care my friends...
and wishing myself 身体健康, thats all i ask for this year... Photobucket

No comments: