Saturday, June 17, 2006

went to watch Fast & Furious - Tokyo Drift liao, wow...nice and Tsumabuki Satoshi made a cameo appearance, even though its only like few seconds but WOW...he is so dashing inside..hehehe. watched Just my Luck yest, quite ok, maybe i pinned too high hopes on the movie so turn out just fine nia...
Just received a post card from my Uncle who is in Germany at the moment, yap talking about Germany, your must have thought of one thing - WORLD CUP, but na... he is not there to watch WC but to meet friends.
Oh yah... yest so happy bought 1 thing, my SHINHWA Pictorial & DVD thingy, AH... SO HAPPY... even though don't know what the hell they talking coz it's in Korean & no chinese or english subtitles but their expressions just kills me...haha but Disc 2 got defects so got to go and change it and my new hp went to see doc yest, stupid phone has been giving me lots of problem, haiz...hopefully it will recover real soon, starting to miss my hp..
Stupid Flu is killing me...AH...SHITS...

No comments: