Saturday, October 03, 2009

met mum & aunt pauline to pray ancestors today...
mic came by whn we were almost finishing, the ladies went chinatown for some shopping...
aunt saw a black top suited for her work and ask me buy for her as bd present, agreed coz its $4 nia... lol... thn i saw this skirt i like awhile ago, and tried it on... selling the same price as bugis @ $15, but i din want to get, the owner like kept asking me to consider... thn offered to give me discount, haha.. mum lied to her i still studying... lol... thn she ask me quote my budget, mum said $12, so i was like ok.. 12?? she on lor... lol.. while taking my wallet out, i saw mum taking $$ out... lol... so in the end me & aunt left the shop with presents... =)

stupid mosquito has been feeding my blood recently... F you...

No comments: