Sunday, October 25, 2009

24 oct sat

met hua in tampines for brunch...

popeye in century square lvl 5... me & hua felt T3 one nicer... and they change the jam... wtf

watched my sister's keeper at GV, hua's colleage lend her the GV card, so we only paid $7.50 for the movie =)
actually wanted to watch 500 days, thn when i search tampines timing, no sign of this show and thn saw this show, wanted to watch this show as reviews i saw is fantastic, text hua and she also felt like watching this show, haa, excellent... =)
start to teared whn it was like 20 mins to the show... well.. the front narration had kind of moved me too...
whole movie i was like teared, stop, teared, stop... mayb like 4 to 5 times??? haha... the guy in front of me cried too lor, ah hua heard also... lol
anyway when i was out of the theater, my eyes is red de lor... walau...
nice movie...

my dinner... haha... i love cakie...

ah... my favourite meiji's snack... so hard to find this now... =(
went home with a new pair of shoe, bedsheet & snacks... haha...
why everytime go tampines sure have to shop one leh??? haiz...

No comments: