Thursday, January 31, 2008

我扭到脚了 T___T

Photobucket

Photobucket

sprain my ankle yest, not painful till this morning i wake up can feel the pain..
normal walking is no problem for me except when i tilt my feet to left & right, it start to get painful, so took half day leave & went tpy lor 5 to treat my feet, reached there and no need to wait, straight away start liao, WAH PIANG... i nearly fainted when he started rubbing my feet, i nearly feel like screaming...
痛痛痛,轻一点, nearly cried lor, i was perspiring de lor... the 5 mins seems like 5hrs for me, but it feels good after the torture, i can tilt my feet =) but still need to bandage for 1 day...
actually the shi fu very funny lor... whn he rub my feet i say lighter he tell me u want come back alot of times huh or 1 time heal? me: ..... then he boil this herb thing for my bandage, he then scare me say very hot one, hot till wait i put at your feet, i go to the back take chopstick thn can eat cooked meat liao, me: +____+ scare but feel funny lor, he still say got customer put the herb thing, feel hot until ran off... exagerrating lor? his skills is really good lor plus is cheap, i paid $25 only. actually got 1 auntie inside the shop whn i start, thn the auntie got laugh at me lor... so paisei.. she say pain is good, will heal faster... 5mins of torture today...

No comments: