Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ah... these 2 weeks have been alot of surprises for me, lots of gifts..duno why? not even my birthday...keke... but of coz i welcome present ;)

i wana buy new tv & fan... both going bonkers liao =( wonder serene remember to bring me out later for my fan or not... coz she no call me yest >____< href="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/pauline82/?action=view&current=misc095.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket
DOM, it taste funny lor.. when i open up & smell, dun hve strong smell, great i think?
thn i pour ard 0.5ml out t drink, it felt cool inside my mouth but i dun like taste, duno hw to describe, anyway its for my health, so gota bear with it =_____=

Photobucket
presents frm siew hua from her korea trip ^0^

btw fri i woke up and my double eyelid on my right eye decide to come out... haha.. i hate it when only 1 side come out... anyway i love my double eyelid tat day, i find it nice lor... *vain* keke

Photobucket

Photobucket
it looks sooo nice can, haiz... why i have inner double eyelid? so sad...

haiz... sad until i must find a companion
Photobucket
indulge heavenly in my B&J... muhahahaha *my best companion*

all right shall put up some of BKK pics again... these pics is from Chunju's camera

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
having my body massage on 1st day

Photobucket
with Ajushi

Photobucket

Photobucket
beautiful sunset

Photobucket
with the 183 club look alike huang yurong.. keke
he always got this cool face thn i kept asking him to smile b4 taking the photo...he was so shy

photo taken with N73

Photobucket
massage in healthland

Photobucket

thats hw cramp we were in the cab on the way to BKK airport on last day

Photobucket

Photobucket

haha.. still haven get photos from lin

No comments: