Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy New Year Everybody!!!
Yest was a blast.... i pigged myself & enjoyed every moment with my family...
we reached my aunt's house ard 4pm then started with our dinner, (for me it's breakfast cum lunch cum dinner)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I juz love the bbq steamboat.... YUMMY....

After dinner - majong session, Micky is a new learner so everyone was teaching him how to play, i sit beside him, hear them say the majong techniques til i very blur lor...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

so around 9+ we all head to M bar... wow... we enjoyed lots lor... we got 2 kids under 16 & they still can get in... and can see they enjoyed much coz we stayed all the way til nearly 3am and even though tired but they didn't sleep...hehe... few activities for us inside the bar, drink, pool, ktv & photo hunt session. Wahaha... we really enjoyed lots...I love my family~~~ (^0^)

I slept ard 4+am and now i'm very de tired lor, but i still woke up at 10am lor, can't sleep back again... so i might as well blog... keke...
Everyone enjoyed your reunion dinner? Happy pigging out & received lots of ang bao alright?

No comments: