Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Hm.. few days never update blog liao, really very lazy leh, Land say not I lazy but my mind is full of someone. hehe. OK LAH...i admit..hehe ^0^
Yesterday is Janice birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ok lets think of what happen these few days. Well.. i mention before the good news about my Thyroid liao hor, ok so Fri I stayed at home to do room cleaning. then that day I watch Ch 54 Entertainment News then got Shinhwa leh...OH.. MY ERIC... there were filming a fried chicken commercial then he did a very funny action, he was standing outside the cafe watching people eating the fried chicken inside the cafe then he stick his face at the glass window, his face was so damn cute leh, haha..then i did 1 stupid thing, i waited for the repeat telecast at night then i took out my camera and take a shot, haha.. coz his facial expression damn classic man.. well if that shot was a great one i will post it up let yr see. keke.. well anyway i wana waste my film too. So Happy ^0^ to be able to see him.
ok lets move on to Sat, sat morning went to pray to my Grandpa, went with my mum & one of my auntie then after that head home, evening meet my mum again to Yishun for health massage, so damn painful but after the massage i feel really great but near my shoulder there already blue black, haha... will heal after one week xia.. after that head home again watch Jap dram till 5am then wake up ard 12pm, met Janice & Xuan for movie & dinner, advance celebrate Janice birthday. Watched Mr & Mrs Smith, quite nice, hilarious, action and romance. Nice show. after that head home then today back to work, so damn xian xia... like no mood to go back work leh.. gosh.. took too many leave liao...
YEAH... my Uncle coming back soon... he so cute wants us to celebrate his birthday for him. anyway its nice that he is coming back. he will be going Thailand for holiday before heading back home...oh..so good, why alot of people going holiday... Siew Hua & Pei Hua also going Hong Kong next month..keke..ask Ah Hua to help me buy back Eric's thing...hehe..gosh today Land kept shouting @ me to wake up coz i kept talking to her about Eric's thing. hehe..know what she say about me?? say i kena poison liao..wahaha.. i still can reply her ya lor... then she said, ger ger he don't even know you exist leh, then i replied her (WAHAHAHA... LOL now xia) never mind i can be the woman behind supporting him. Land totally cannot stand me...hahaha.

[I though I might be using a lifetime's happiness in a moment]


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Isn't he cute. ^0^

No comments: