Wednesday, August 04, 2010

last week walk a jog was a complete failure... haha
coz i only walk not jog.. hehehe... stomach was bloated and "big aunt" came to visit, thus my back aching =(

last sat was my review for asthma, waited nearly 1hr to see the nurse, damn fedup till i went to knock the door & check what's going on??? thn a nurse was inside attending to a patient, thn she saw me & apologise, so she knew someone was waiting very long outside lor... thn she explain she had few emergency cases, give her another 5 more mins & then ask me wait inside the room, i said it's okay, close the door & went to the ladies...
felt soooooo sleepy while waiting to see the nurse man... when i returned from ladies, i saw my number appear so i went in, this nurse damn loh soh... but still quite good, so after some check & qns she sent me to the doc, the 2 doc i like not in, so i just ask her send me to the room where nt much patient... so tired of waiting
luckily the doc din let me wait long, after i put my file in his room, he called my number in less than 3 min...
thn loh soh again etc...
initially wanted to go chinatown to get my $$ change, waited till so tired i gave up the idea, went home instead
bought lunch & watch some shw, around 2+pm i doze off... slept a straight 4 hrs of nap....
if not for the noise at the corridor, i might sleep even longer lor, i still woke up & scolded a boy for bouncing the stupid ball at the corridor...
damn it...
totally hate people playing or talking loudly at the corridor when i sleep or wtch tv

okay this week walk a jog is gona cancel
coz ceci is on leave tmr & i die die dun wana change to other day... hahaha
so i get a day off tmr... hohohoho...
i'm so tired -_-
feeling abit sick, might be down with flu soon
damn the weather
everynite i hide inside my quilt lor, so cold man... esp last sun, rain whole day...

ktv session this sun =)
long holiday ahead... woooohoooo cant wait man... haha
gona nap this sat again... hehehe...
have been napping for nearly a month every sat liao... hahaha
i love my sat =)

No comments: