Thursday, July 15, 2010

1st session

had a walk cum run session today with ceci
wanted to go gym but the gym is closed for youth olympic usage so went stadium instead
we began with a walk on the 1st round, thn started jogging slowly on the 2nd round, halfway through i felt abit breathless liao, then it was ceci that reminded me have i taken the inhaler??shits... totally forgotten abt it... so went back to locker to get my inhaler, i had no coins so ceci also need to open her locker, coz of me... she dig out total $1.60 for the locker (40 cents per locker)
thn went back walk the 3rd round, halfway through felt abit giddy... so 4th round also walk... lol
ended with 4th round... then off to walk ard & meet ceci's bud for dinner at subway...
think i strain abit of the muscle on my thigh liao T_T
hope my body won't ache so much tmr....

nite friends...

No comments: